Welcome to Headoftrafic.com. By using our website (“Site”), you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy Notice govern the relationship between you and Headoftraffic Ltd (“Headoftraffic”), the provider of the Site, in your use of the Site. The terms “the Provider” or “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the Site, Headoftraffic. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the Site.
1. The content of the pages of the Site and information available on the Site is for your general information use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
3. Additionally, by accessing and using our Site, you agree to be bound by the terms found in our Privacy Notice set out below.
4. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and/or other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
5. This Site may provide links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). The provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. The fact that the Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such a Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and the Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
6. Unless otherwise specifically stated, all content, products and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
7. The provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than the Provider, (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will the Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
8. The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site or a linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and the Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. The Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. The Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. The Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. The Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
9. You agree that the Provider, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g. you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labour problems or any force majeure. The Provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
10. The Provider may contract with other companies or individuals in order to provide you services. You agree that the Provider cannot be held liable for any actions or inactions of any contractor used by the Provider in connection with providing you services.
11. It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify the Provider of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. The Provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
13. Your use of the Provider Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the State of Ireland, without regard to conflicts of laws principles. You agree that you will first attempt to resolve any concern or issue with the Provider or with the use of this website by communicating fully your concern with the Provider. Should communication with the Provider not resolve your concern or issue, you agree to submit your concern or issue to the courts of Ireland, within one year of the dispute arising. You also agree that the successful party in any court action will be entitled to payment of its reasonable legal fees involved in reaching a final order.
15. Without limitation on any of our other rights or remedies at law, in equity or under these Terms, we may terminate your license to use these Services, in whole or in part, including your right to use any Products, without providing any refund or cancelling your obligation to make instalment payments where applicable, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached or violated any of the provisions of these Terms. This includes, but is not limited to, any rude, harassing or other damaging statements that are made on any of the Provider’s websites directed to any other customers of the Provider.
16. The total aggregate liability of the Provider arising from or related to your use of the Provider’s services, from all theories of liability and all causes of action, shall in no case exceed the total amount of fees actually received by Provider from you in the 6 months preceding your claim.
17. You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Provider against any third party claim arising from or related to your use of Provider’s services.
18. The Provider may assign this agreement without your consent in whole or in part at its sole discretion.
19. By continuing to use Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or over.
To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and committed to developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience.
Billing and personal information is encrypted whenever transmitted or received online. Personal information is accessible only to staff, agents, or contractors of the Provider.
This privacy statement applies to all Provider-owned web sites and domains. This privacy statement covers personally identifiable information which includes information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, anonymous data collection and aggregate reporting. Personally identifiable information is any information that is associated with your name or personal identity.
During either a Login / Registration or Checkout process, the types of personal information you provide to us may include, but are not limited to, name, address, phone, email address, date of birth, username and password, billing information, transaction, and credit card information.
In using our web site, you acknowledge our lawful basis – in the form of contractual obligation – for processing your data, as outlined in the Terms of service stated above.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
To make the site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
To deliver services that you request or purchase.
To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
To alert you of product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services provided from Provider.
To provide feedback in an online survey.
To participate in promotional offers.
To request assistance or fill out support requests.
We never sell or rent your personal information. The Provider may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or regulation, or in good faith to (a) comply with legal processes served on the site, or (b) protect the rights and property of Provider, or (c) where our records indicate fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of, or (d) where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
The Provider may transfer information about Users if the Provider is acquired by or merged with another company. The Provider uses (but is not limited to using) the following sub-processors in order to carry out business activities. Your data may not be processed by every sub-processor listed, and conversely may be processed by more than those listed, depending on the nature of services that you have engaged us for:
The Provider will not share your information with third parties without your permission, other than what is mentioned in this Privacy Notice. It will only be used for the purposes stated above. We use personal information to reply to enquiries, handle complaints, provide operational notices, keep records up to date to notify you via periodic e-mails of technical service issues, specials, or other related product/service information. Your information may be shared with agents or contractors of the Provider for the purpose of performing a service for Provider.
Any non-EU, non-US third parties with whom we share data are nations recognized as having adequate protection by the EU Commission. In the case of US third parties, they either all have Privacy Shield compliance or are working towards this status at the time of writing.
The online registration is designed to give you options concerning the privacy of your credit card information, name, address, e-mail and any other information you provide us. The Provider is committed to data security with respect to information collected on our site. We offer the industry standard security measures available through your browser called SSL encryption.
The Provider strictly protects the security of your personal information. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except as stated herein. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your username and password, so do not share these with others.
We use SSL encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card and personal information. Credit card numbers are only used for processing payment and are not used for other purposes. Our efforts to protect credit card fraud help protect your financial data security.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time by logging into your account.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as password and username, before granting access to your data.
We do not hold your personal information for longer than is necessary; when we no longer have any use for your data, your data is deleted.
User accounts, email addresses on our email lists, and related necessary information (First name, Last name, Email address, etc.) can be deleted upon request, under the understanding that this may affect the quality of future service received, experience of our sites, products and services, and ability for you to correctly access or otherwise receive our sites, products and services.
Deletion of personal information as above in no way absolves you of any prior agreements or commitments with our sites, products and services – For example, payment plans into which you may have entered with us.
You have the right to object to profiling or automated decision making that may impact you, but in doing so agree that this means your experience, use or service may be impacted, and that it does not in any way absolve you of any prior agreements or commitments with our sites, products and services – For example, payment plans into which you may have entered with us.
Our web site is not setup to track, collect or distribute personal information. Our site may generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes only. The statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
The Provider Web site may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Provider services or Web sites you visit.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Communication: You can opt-out of email broadcasts by clicking the Unsubscribe link in emails.
User accounts: You can request any accounts you hold with us to be deleted by contacting us. You will have to prove your identity.
We value your comments and opinions. If you have questions, comments or a complaint about compliance with this privacy notice you may contact us.
If you’re not happy with how your data is being processed, please contact your local relevant supervisory authority.
Headoftraffic does not guarantee web search rankings or other traffic increases. Headoftraffic’s recommendations, content, and consulting services are intended to improve the visits to your digital properties. Always comply with relevant guidelines from search engine providers and the suppliers of advertising and other services when making efforts to improve your digital traffic.
We will only work with projects where we are 100% sure that we can add significant value. We will be able to tell you pretty quickly if we see an opportunity for us to work together.